Learn. Connect. Get certified in Neurofeedback
August 27th thru 30th, 2020.
Why should you take this course?
It is an exciting new way to learn, practice and meet other professionals in the Neurofeedback field.
This course will initiate the process to have you add a powerful therapeutic tool to your practice.
- Was accredited in 2020 so the information is very current.
- Was designed and is taught by clinical psychologists with over twenty years in the neurofeedback field.
- Has 2 medical doctors on its teaching staff to teach the neurophysiology, functional neuroanatomy, and psychopharmacological considerations of the BCIA blueprint of knowledge.
- Is eligible for APA CEs.
- Will enable you to join a neurofeedback community that will facilitate your learning and direct your path to certification as a neurofeedback practitioner.
Our online course and neurofeedback community makes bringing neurofeedback into your practice more affordable than ever.
No need to invest in travel and lodging costs, when you can learn from home.
Why choose Sadar Psychological and Sports Center for this course?
There is rapidly growing interest in the field of neurofeedback and more clinicians are bringing neurofeedback into their treatment repertoires to meet their patients’ needs. Sadar Psychological and Sports Center is at the forefront of training clinicians and connecting them with resources to bring neurofeedback into their practice. With that same commitment to providing clinicians with opportunities for professional enrichment and recognition of the growing demand for robust training programs, Sadar Psychological created a comprehensive online course to help you become a certified neurofeedback practitioner. We dedicated ourselves to developing an accessible curriculum suitable for any clinician interested in advancing their therapeutic skillset.
We invite you to join our online program to become a BCIA certified neurofeedback practitioner. Together we will grow our community and your practice – and help your patients feel better.
EEG Equipment Purchase options
We’re so glad you want to learn neurofeedback!
To get the most out of the course, and move most easily towards becoming a skilled neurofeedback practitioner, we strongly
recommend you get your hands on the equipment and software beforehand. We’ve partnered with Sadar Psychological to
offer these special intro course packages to help you get set started right away, including an online help session for
installation and set up. As you can see here, there are different options to fit your budget. Take advantage of it!
You may wonder how one can do neurofeedback safely in a pandemic. One option is to through telehealth and home use
neurofeedback. We’ll have more information about this during the course. And if you have any questions about equipment,
computer, installation, or the purchase process, please visit www.eegstore.com, or contact [email protected]
Loan / TrialDeposit required
- You aren’t ready to commit to the software and equipment. This will allow you to follow the practicum, and get hands-on experience in how to do brain training.
- You pay an equipment deposit ($1500),and you’ll need a decent computer. Then if you decide it’s not for you, you can return the amplifier and get $1000 back. The deposit gets you a month’s access to the equipment and the software.
- If you decide to keep it, simply begin paying one of the ways to the right!
- Deposit $1500
- Refund $1000
Lease to own24 months
- You’re ready to take the plunge, but resources are not plentiful at the moment. Make the deposit ($1500), after the first month, pay $500 for the second month, then just $250/month for 24 months. You own the equipment, and will get the Perpetual License for EEGer when the payments are done.
- $1500 + $500 + $250/month for 24 months.
- Total: $8000
Outright purchase$1000 savings
- You already know that neurofeedback is for you, and because you currently have resources available, you want to take advantage of the savings from outright purchase of the Perpetual License. This is the best longterm deal, if you can afford it.
- One-time $7000
- You want access to all the features and upgrades without worry. This option is for a Recurring License. You can stop anytime. Use this option for the lowest fee.
- Pay ($1500) to get the equipment, then you’ll simply be charged the low monthly fee ($75).
Here’s what is included in all of these bundles*:
- EEGer License Key
- EEG Amplifier
- Ten20 Conductive paste sample
- NuPrep Cleaning paste sample
- Participation in EEGer Setup Webinar**
* Other options and addons available. Please see www.eegstore.com for details.
** The EEGer Setup Webinars happen regularly in the weeks before a course. Space is limited.
Order early to reserve your spot.
What do you need to take this course?
The 36 hrs. BCIA Neurofeedback Certification course is a live streaming course where you will use EEGer software with sample data throughout the course. If you already own the equipment , then you can also do the 3hrs. practice session included in the price.
You will need the following:
- A Computer (Windows OS). Mac or Linux is not supported.
- External monitor
- Internet connectivity for the live session.
EEGer Software Minimum Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor: 2GHz, with 2 or more processor cores.
Memory: 4GB RAM
Video card/Chipset: At least DirectX 9.0c supported. ATI/AMD (Radeon or better) or nVidia (GeForce or better) recommended since not all Intel graphics have required performance.
Communications: USB for EEG Dongle/USB key and USB for EEG Amplifier acquisition device
Don’t miss the chance to attend this Live Streaming Neurofeedback Certification Course.
August 27th thru 30th, 2020