Sadar BCIA Case Study Groups
Dates and delivery method
Dates: Each session meets 8 times on Tuesdays 12p – 2p EST | Delivery method: Virtual – Zoom
Ongoing discussions about training to include:
- 2 channel training
- Understanding/ identifying artifacts
- Wide inhibits and down training vs. traditional inhibits
- Adapting protocols according to client response(s)
- Presenting and discussing individual cases
Presentation and discussions of individual cases. In the ensuing weeks, students will report responses to training and discuss and implement protocol changes.
- Must be licensed in a clinical or medical field.
- Must have completed the Didactic part of the Sadar Neurofeedback Certificate Program OR must be a neurofeedback clinician who has completed the BCIA Neurofeedback Course elsewhere and want to further your neurofeedback expertise in working with patients with trauma histories.
- Must have equipment that is FDA cleared compatible with BCIA Blueprint by the time CSG begins.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Anyone who meets prerequisites
If you attend all 6 sessions, you will be eligible for 10 case study presentations which are full detailed patient/client stories from intake and protocol selection/adjustment, through discharge. These cases may be presented to you by your mentor, or they may be a client you have not yet reviewed with your mentor. Per BCIA, this is the only mentoring that can be done in an online group setting and count towards certification. BCIA requires 10 case study presentations which are full detailed patient/client stories from intake and protocol selection/adjustment, through discharge. These cases may be presented to you by your mentor, or they may be a client you have not yet reviewed with your mentor. Candidates may use up to 5 BCIA Neurofeedback Mentoring webinars which will complete 5 contact hours and 10 case studies.
Satisfactory completion of the Case Study Group will qualify for 10 case studies, plus 1 hour of individual mentoring.
Sadar BCIA Case Study Group 2024 Session 1
Sadar BCIA Case Study Group 2024 Session 2