Dear SPS Community,
As we move into slowly offering our in-person services, we want to let you know about the precautions we are taking to protect you (and us) during this challenging time. We are asking anyone coming into the SPS office to familiarize themseves with these precautions:
– If you or anyone in your household have been actively ill with a fever or persistent cough or any symptoms relate to COVID-19, please do not come into the office until you have been cleared by a doctor. We are waiving the late cancellation fee due to COVID-19 concerns for yourself or if you are taking care of someone else.
– If you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside the building until a maximum of 5 minutes before your appointment time instead of the waiting area of our office. This will significantly reduce the chance of cross-contamination and will help us maintain appropriate social distancing.
– Please arrive at your scheduled time. While we always appreciate punctuality, it is important that we start and end our sessions on time to give us a chance to clean in between clients.
– It is mandatory in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in Chester County to wear a mask in public areas at all times. This includes inside the building and throughout your entire session (this will be discussed individually).
– We will take your temperature upon arrival.
– You are asked to wash or sanitize your hands upon entering our office. We will have hand sanitizer available for your convenience.
Sadar Psychological and Sports Center Responsibilities:
– We will be cleaning the office in between each client. This will include disinfecting the tables, chairs, equipment, doorknobs, and other high touch surfaces.
– We will follow appropriate hand sanitizing procedures between each client.
– We will be wearing appropriate Person Protective Equipment through out the entire session.
– We own a hospital grade air filter in the basement, which has no windows.
We understand that there might be the occasional cough or sneeze. In this case, please make sure to cover your face and make use of our hand sanitizer immediately afterwards.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Sadar Psychological and Sports Center office. We thank you in advance for following these precautions to help keep us all safe.