Mitchell is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing clinical psychology for over 25 years. He has worked in a wide array of settings including adult and adolescent inpatient units, substance abuse rehabilitation programs, prisons and private practice. In 1999, Mitch became the first clinician in the greater Philadelphia area to be trained in EEG biofeedback/neurofeeback. He enjoys tennis singles and doubles as well as playing golf in Phoenixville, and anywhere else when he receives an invitation. Additionally, Mitch unwinds through his mindfulness and meditation practice.
- Licensed psychologist
- President of Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society
- Member: American Psychological Association, Pennsylvania Psychological Association, International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Greater Philadelphia Pain Society, Affiliate Member of EEG Info, Brainmaster Technologies, and EEG Education and Research.
- Practicing EEG Biofeedback/Neurofeedback since 1999
- Former director of maximum security inpatient units for Southeast Pennsylvania
- APA Specialization in Addictions
B.A. with Honors in Psychology – Dartmouth College
M.A. in Clinical Psychology – University of Dayton
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – University of Nebraska, Lincoln