Mentor: Mitch Sadar
BCIA approved neurofeedback mentor.
You can schedule your mentoring sessions using this tool.
To schedule, please:
- Select a date and time that works for you
- Pay with PayPal using the wizard
- Optionally add the booking time to your calendar after payment
If you have any questions, please reach us at email@example.com.
Dr. Mitchell Sadar is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing clinical psychology for over 25 years. He has worked in a wide array of settings including adult and adolescent inpatient units, substance abuse rehabilitation programs, prisons, and private practice. In 1999, Dr. Sadar became the first clinician in the greater Philadelphia area to be trained in EEG biofeedback/neurofeeback and one of the first 500 neurofeedback practitioners in the world. H
- B.A. with Honors in Psychology – Dartmouth College
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology – University of Dayton
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- APA Specialization in Addictions
- BCIA Board Certified in Neurofeedback and Heart Rate Variability
- President of Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society
- Member: American Psychological Association, Pennsylvania Psychological Association, International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Affiliate Member of EEG Info, Brainmaster Technologies, and EEG Education and Research.
- Practicing EEG Biofeedback/Neurofeedback since 2000
Looking for another mentor?
Terms and Conditions
All payments are final.
Cancellations are not refunded.