Dr. Mitchell Sadar is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing clinical psychology for over 25 years. He has worked in a wide array of settings including adult and adolescent inpatient units, substance abuse rehabilitation programs, prisons, and private practice. In 1999, Dr. Sadar became the first clinician in the greater Philadelphia area to be trained in EEG biofeedback/neurofeeback and one of the first 500 neurofeedback practitioners in the world. H
- B.A. with Honors in Psychology – Dartmouth College
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology – University of Dayton
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- APA Specialization in Addictions
- BCIA Board Certified in Neurofeedback and Heart Rate Variability
- President of Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society
- Member: American Psychological Association, Pennsylvania Psychological Association, International Society for Neurofeedback and Research, Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback, Affiliate Member of EEG Info, Brainmaster Technologies, and EEG Education and Research.
- Practicing EEG Biofeedback/Neurofeedback since 2000
Terms and Conditions
All payments are final.
Cancellations are not refunded.