Angelika Sadar is a licensed psychologist who has been in private practice in the greater Philadelphia area since 1985. She is a treatment coordinator at Sadar Psychological and a nationally recognized speaker providing education and offering training to other professionals in neurofeedback, biofeedback, and hypnosis.
- B.A. in Psychology, B.A. in Sociology – Binghamton University, NY
- M.A Clinical Psychology – University of Dayton, OH
Specialization in Gerontology – University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- BCIA Board Certified in Neurofeedback and Heart Rate Variability
- Executive Director of Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society
- Member: Pennsylvania Psychological Association, and Philadelphia Pain Society, Professional
- USTA Sports Psychology Certification
- Member of United States Tennis Association Speakers Bureau
- Official sports psychologist for the Philadelphia Freedoms, Professional Tennis Team 2001-2010
- Practicing EEG Biofeedback/Neurofeedback since 2000
Terms and Conditions
All payments are final.
Cancellations are not refunded.