Dave is an experienced therapist in private practice since 1980. He has treated patients in a wide variety of settings including partial hospitalization, day programs, community out-patient programs and prisons. Outside of work, he spends his time fixing up the old house he owns and, though he doesn’t have any interest in football, he is a fanatic of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Treatment of chronic mental health issues
- Couples/Marriage Counseling and Group Therapy
- Members of the Pennsylvania Psychological Association
MS in Psychology, The College of New Jersey
Ph. D in Clinical Psychology, The School of Professional Psychology at Chestnut Hill College
Robert has been with Sadar Psychological and Sports since 1996 where he provides counseling to individuals, couples and families. Prior to his entry into the counseling field, Robert had careers in both banking and real estate and served in the U.S. Navy. He is a native of the Norristown area, where he raised his family and continues to enjoy bike riding and being a Penn State fan.
- Director of the Mental Health Unit at SCI Graterford 1997-2013
- Consultant to the Mental Health Unit at SCI Graterford
BA in History with concentration in the Russian Empire, Villanova University
MS in Counseling Psychology – Chestnut Hill College